- Asal maner??
- Uish..cakap x macam orang Labuan pon...
- Dowhhhh, I dah duduk lama kat KL..I was here since I was 17, school, study, keje pown kat cni..
- Labuan Sabah ye?
- Eh, kan dekat tu..
- Geographically yes, but don't forget, Labuan made into FT since 1984. So, it's no longer state of Sabah...
- Kenapa cakap tak bah bah
- I'm not Sabahan, so don't expect me to speak like Sabahan..I have my own mother tongue-Brunei language..we used bah but not too frequent..or else Labuan will get flooded. Eg: Bah, lakas tah (to ask people to act/ move faster). I do understand when Sabahan speaks, but I'm more comfortable to use my own language..or else I'll just use the standard Malay language..now u may think I'm berlagak or lupa diri but I have my own justification..FYI, 70% of Labuan population is Brunei Malay
- Got some more? I'll think about it later..cannot recall larr..
N bila balik ni pula harus menyediakan diri untuk menjawab soalan-soalan cepumas yang akan ditanya dari sedara mara pula...akan saya buat entri khas tersebut suatu hari nanti