Friday, March 13, 2009

What subject did I teach

Yesterday, during the closing ceremony of Clinical Instructor Workshop in my college, one of the CI asked me what subject did I teach..

Well then I start to recalled what are the subjects have I teach..let me list

Group 8: Reproductive system
Group 10B: Basic Nursing Subject (PPN 1)
Group 10B again: Medical Nursing
Group 9: Hematological Nursing
Group 7: Endocrine Nursing (currently)

Waiting list
Group 10: Cardiovascular + GIT

Conclusion:
No matter how many subject I teach I will ensure that I deliver my lecture effectively and most important is I make the students understand the topic and able to pass the exam in vision to produce safe and quality nurses for the nation..huhu...dahsyatnya semangat

Either I'm a good worker or I just take any subject given by my superior...no no no!! I'm not that type coz I know how I work and I should give a pat on my shoulder for my hardwork...Lets chilll

Iklan!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...