Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm in love with this...

Recently...I can't remember since when but I just luv the smell from secret garden. It's started with the shampoo which I bought few months ago. No doubt to mention that I using dove + moisturizer for my precious hair (I think this is the only super duper suitable for my hair) but at the same time I'll buy extra 2 or 3 shampoo coz I juz love the smell of my hair after the hair wash..to my Ribena, u are the luckiest person if u take me as ur wife..ahaks!!!

So two days ago I went to Guardian and I found the powder talc and shower bath of secret garden with reasonable price (as per picture above, neglect the kitkat advertisement at the back). It cost me RM 11.90 for two. Can't wait to go home and shower...

And this morning, I had big shower + hair wash (practice for mandi wajib...:)) with secret garden..and now u can guess how do I smell right now...

The hair still wet being covered with my tudung...but the smell juz revitalize me from being sleepy due to early morning Friday rain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...